Mar 8, 2013

Museum and More!

This past weekend we met my entire family (which never happens) in Chicago for my oldest nephew's 6th birthday party. We went to the Field Museum and had dinner afterward downtown. Bear and I rode back home with my parents because I had a dentist appointment and my mom wanted to spend some time with Bear. Here are some photos of our adventures!

All packed up and ready to go!
Museum attire
The drive
Chicago skyline
Teaching Bear all about evolution

By Sue's big head
Lions of Tsavo
Whole fam with Sue!
Baths with his cousin, Georgie!
Out for a stroll in Nana's neighborhood
Cruisin'
He would climb up there, get stuck, and shout at me until I got him down
My little wolf
My expert photo-editing abilities
EVERYTHING is a phone
My little ninja!

No comments:

Post a Comment