Mar 4, 2013

Pictures of Recently Enjoyed Things

Because it really is the little things in life..

Homemade, dairy-free, chocolate popsicles
Bloody Mary's every weekend
Cozy, yet stylish slippers- a necessity for every stay-at-home mom
This happened.
Slightly ghetto? Maybe. So fun? Absolutely
Coconut butter-making
Personally, I prefer my Ryan Reynolds shirtless, but I suppose a giant letter "A" costume will do.
Coconut milk yogurt, the lazy parent's way
Tea-Rex
And "T"-cup.. filled with coffee.
The top knot- preferred hairstyle of lazy moms (and sorority girls) everywhere
New sweats to replace my hole-y, nail polish-stained yoga pants
Adorable little silverware made from recycled milk cartons!
DIY squiggle pants and vintage sweater
How can someone in Cookie Monster slippers look so serious?
Choosing colors for our beach wedding. Paint swatches = genius
Tiny bowls of berries
Homemade oatmeal every morning. This pot was berries and cream- yum!
Vegan, gluten-free sandwiches made with chive and vegetable Tofutti, avocado, tomato, and baby kale
Giant ice cubes, perfect for booze
Leftover plate and bowl covers- perfect for a toddler who never finishes his lunch!
My brother's high chair from 1979
Baby Bear foot prints in the snow
We're actually over the snow (and lots more is coming!), but I always enjoy when it sticks to the trees
Wine gems! Because it would be a shame to water down your vino
DIY tie-dye and mustache print pants
My "new" (old) sewing machine!
And our "new" vintage bowls from my wonderful mom

No comments:

Post a Comment